Viber Messenger - Messages, Group Chats & Calls review
Published & copyrighted by Viber Media S.à r.l.
Frozen-juegos.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Viber is a mobile application which was created in 2008 by a group of Israeli programmers. The application allows for free text, video, and voice calls from the user's mobile device to other users of the application. The application is free to download on the Apple and Android stores. Viber is one of the most popular messaging applications in the world, with nearly 800 million registered users. Viber is an instant messaging app for Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Phone and Windows 8 operating systems. Viber is the most popular free communication app in the world. Viber is available in 40 languages and can be used by people in more than 180 countries.
Viber has many features which are comparable to other apps, such as WhatsApp, Skype or Facetime. The features include:
- Calls: Viber offers free calls to other Viber users. However, calls to other phone numbers, including landline or international numbers, are charged.
- Text messages: Viber has a text messaging service which is compatible with most phones.
- Voice notes: Viber offers the ability to send voice notes to other users.
- Share photos: Viber lets users send photos to other Viber users.
- Voice messages: Viber offers the ability to send voice messages to other users.
- Location: Viber lets users share their location with other Viber users.
- Status: Viber lets users share their status with other Viber users.
- Blacklist: Viber lets users block unwanted users.
- Status update notifications: Viber sends status update notifications to users.
- Group chats: Viber lets users create group chats of up to four people.
- Stickers: Viber lets users send stickers to other Viber users.
- Push notifications: Viber sends notifications to users when they receive messages, calls, or new messages.
The Viber app has a dark blue interface, with white accents. The application features a chat window in the middle, which can be accessed by the user by clicking the 'chat' button on the bottom. There is also a button for the user to make a phone call, which is located on the bottom right. The user can also go to the 'contact list' by clicking on the button on the top left.
Information about usability
Viber is used by over 100 million people and is available in over 180 countries. The app is usable on a variety of different operating systems, such as Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Phone and Windows 8. Viber is free to use, although calls to phone numbers other than other Viber users are charged.
Viber is a great app for communication.
Varies with device
Varies with device
Viber Media S.à r.l.